Norton Security Standard + Wi-Fi Privacy (1 Year/ 1 Device)
- Best For: First Purchase and Renewal
- Download: The product is available to download.
- Compatibility: Mac, Windows, iOS, Android
Norton Security Standard + Wi-Fi Privacy works great with all the devices, be it Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android. So it becomes easy to protect your laptops, smartphones as well as tablets. As the name suggests, the Norton Security Standard + Wi-Fi Privacy offers protection to your Wi-Fi along with the other Norton security features. With the increase in cybercrime, protecting your device with antivirus is no more an option but has now become the need of the hour. Hackers simply use the unwanted programs to trick you, which hampers your device and data both to a great extent.
- Valid for 1 year for 1 device
- Internet Security Software
- Delivery Format: Download
- Language: English
- The product is non-returnable and non-refundable
Norton Security Standard Features
- Secure VPN: Norton allows you to join anonymously to open networks. It hides your identity, and thus hackers are never able to track you.
- SafeCam Protection: While you use the webcam of your device, Norton blocks all unauthorized devices.
- Cross-Device Protection: Norton is compatible with all the products so that you can protect any device- Windows, Mac, iOS, as well as Android.
- Spam Email Filter: This feature helps in blocking all the spam emails from entering your inbox.
- Wi-Fi Protection: Whenever you connect to an open network, the software encrypts your data stored on your device.
- Parental Control: Block the inappropriate sites, and limit the screen time to avoid over-usage.
- Firewall Protection: Norton smart and comprehensive firewall protection helps monitor network traffic and block other cyber threats.
- Safe Web Browsing: Browse online risk-free. Norton promises to offer a safe and secure experience while you browse online.
- All the versions of Windows 10
- Windows 10 in S mode with version 1803 and above, 32-bit or 64- bit
- All the versions of Windows 8/8.1 (Some of the features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browser.)
- Windows 7 32 and 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Minimum 1.0 GHz processor
- Minimum 256 MB for Windows XP
- Minimum 512 MB for Windows Vista
- Minimum 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Minimum 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Minimum 2 GB (OS X)
Hard Drive Space Requirements
- Minimum 300 MB or 15 MB for mobile devices
- Mac OS X 10.10.x Yosemite or later
- Mac computer with Intel Core 2 Duo, core i3, Core i5, core i7, or Xeon processor)
- 2 GB of RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection for LiveUpdate
- Safari2, 3
- Mozilla Firefox2, 3
- Google Chrome2